Amplifier xxxx (xxxx is a placeholder for years)
Performance Analyzer Driver Kit
Performance Enhancement Environment
- Whenever theVTune? mark appears, the following footnote must also appear: "VTune is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Proper trademark usage rules include:
- As with all other trademarks, the VTune? trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the VTune? trademark (e.g., VTune? tools). See the above list of approved nouns for the VTune? trademark.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: VTune? trademark.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the VTune? trademark.
- Never incorporate the VTune? trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.
- The use of Intel? in front of the VTune? trademark is fine as well. The correct use would be Intel? VTune? trademark.